Ellerslie Jewellers has a highly creative and experienced team who love designing bespoke jewellery pieces that bring a customer's dreams to fruition. We believe that creating a piece of bespoke jewellery should be fun and exciting, so we try and make our process as interactive and engaging as you want it to be.
The Bespoke Jewellery Process
Below are the steps we take during the creation of any bespoke jewellery item. At various stages of the process your input and feedback is formally required, before we can continue on to the next stage of the project.
1. Initial consultation
2. Design concept created using state-of-the-art CAD software
3. Design concept review
4. Concept finalisation with client
5. Hand craft the bespoke jewellery piece
6. Presentation for final inspection
7. Final details for gift-giving if applicable (export, hold, delivery, surprise, etc)
8. Final satisfaction (is customer happy)
9. Annual follow-up for maintenance, possible upgrade, and anniversary wishes.